~-~



THANK YOU guys for :
more than 95 000 downloads in mediafire
more than 115 000 visits on my new website
more than 6000 downloads on Skysims 010 retexture

WOW love you guys (^~^)

Thanks for everybody who added my banner to they websites, follow me or upload my updates in other sites.

Thank you for helping me improve my website ^^

By downloading my files, you donate without paying anything ;)

Saturday, March 24, 2012

~SkySims 001 fhair retexture~






Mesh is included
File size - 6.36Mb


7 comments:

  1. I love this hair! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you so fast ;))))

    Thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much-it's a great retexture,and I really appreciate that now your filenames are much more practical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hair recolours, thanks ! For TSR how I wish I could help. I got a free member account there since 2007, but sometimes let's be honest some creators got great pay stuff there. Sad ofr all pay but I don't want to have a pay account anywhere. So if you find somebody helping you for your hair meshes requests it'd be great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello looking hair that good forum is here
    http://jennisims.es/Foro/forum.php

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your retextures! Please, where you downloaded that tiara in her hair?(picture 2)
    Thanks, Johi.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be added when Bluedolphinsims admin will check it ;)